We are looking for Senior Python Developers to extend our internal team managing the Cloud and DevOps tooling around the leading fintech platform that is Murex. You will be working on multiple projects that are implementing our cloud management platform that was originally built for Azure using Python flask. Your immediate remit is to adapt it to work with both AWS and Azure. We will constantly be enhancing the platform with new functionality as well as integrating the tooling with our suite of Ci/CD tooling like Jenkins, Nexus, Bitbucket etc
Key opportunities in this role are:
• Be at the forefront of cloud migration around Murex in the fintech sector. Implementing the full suite of CI/CD tooling.
• Excellent growth opportunities as this is a relatively new space in the sprawling Fintech sector and there is immense interest in our tooling from clients.
• Design and build robust and scalable data solutions by working closely with our clients and peer IT teams. Ensure that technical decisions are taken with an appropriate balance of time-to-market versus meeting longer-term organization needs
• Python: 5+ years experiences with python
• REST API development experiences
• Software development/DevOps experiences in industry: 3 years
• Good software development skills, write testable, maintainable code, OOP, write unit tests.
• Knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, groovy would be a plus or the ability to pick up these skills during the course of the project.
• Master Linux Shell, experienced Linux user, regular expression, git (also console usage skills).
• Good English communication: Oral and Writing
• Background in Computer Science or nearest fields.
• Multitasking and delivering in fast-paced work environment ability.