Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
This is a Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Test case design
- Test case automation
- Manual and automated test execution
- Reporting of test results
- Reporting of bugs in issue tracking system
- Requirement engineering and analysis
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering, alternatively > 2 years’ professional experience in test automation / quality assurance within an agile team
- ISTQB / CAT certification or equivalent advantageous
- Fluent in English and German
- Programming skills, preferably Java
- Experience in test automation, preferably Selenium / Appium
- Methodical and structured working approach
- Agile frameworks, preferably Scrum
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Self-motivation and self-reliance
- Adaptable, flexible, and willingness to embrace change
- Proactive attitude, good analytical & networking skills
- Hands-on mind-set & outside-the-box thinking
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary in accordance with the Collective Agreement starting from € 35.252,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!