We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focussing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
As a part of our family in Munich, you can look forward to...
- Becoming a part of the Global Savings Group international network
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
- Having flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Working in a cloud based company
Want to be a part of an organisation where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d) to join the awesomeness of Global Savings Group in our headquarters in Munich. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Develop web applications for one of the biggest publishing houses in the world
- Work in a team of experienced developers and product managers
- Take full ownership of your projects
- Write unit tests and work on improvements of the current platforms
- Strong software development skills, with a focus on algorithms, data structures, design patterns
- Good understanding of the latest JS standards
- Experience in Angular or any other modern JS framework
- At least an intermediate understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Good skills with NodeJS
- Architectural & Systems design thinking knowledge
- A clean code attitude
- Fluent in English skills, both written and spoken