About the team
Reporting to our Head of People, you’ll be joining the team of our 80-person global function. You’ll work closely with People specialists in both our continuous improvement-based “Excellence Team” and our design methodology-driven “Solutions Team”. In addition, you will partner with EMEA go-to-market executives who are looking for your leadership.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As our hubs in Europe scale to 700 employees by the end of 2021, we are looking for a Senior People Partner to join the Business Partners team to help us build a workplace that’s as collaborative as our product is. Supported by a well-established People Team, the Senior People Partner will advise, consult and support leaders and people managers on all matters to do with the engagement and productivity of their teams.
It is an opportunity to build an exceptional practice of data-based business partnering, guide our technical executives through true hypergrowth, and strengthen a world class company to help bring Miro to the world.
What you’ll do
- Provide strategic partnership and counsel to executives and managers in EMEA go-to-market teams (Sales, Customer Experience, Solutions Engineering, and more)
- Support partnering functions through all central People processes including compensation, talent development, performance management, employee relations, change management, succession planning
- Coach and develop new managers in partnering functions
- Be a coach, confidant and advocate for employees in need
- Facilitate our Berlin, Munich and London hubs to invest in cultural rituals, processes, and events to create engagement and belonging within the growing office
What you’ll need
- 7+ years in HR roles and 4+ years of HRBP experience, including experience in rapidly scaling technology companies
- Experience partnering with technical leaders and supporting people processes in technical teams
- Depth of knowledge of people processes across the full employee lifecycle
- Knowledge of German labor law and building a high-talent, high-performance environment in this context
- Using qualitative and quantitative people data to inform decisions
- Ability to coach managers and employees and monitor sensitive issues
- Being comfortable working with ambiguity and forging your own path
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!