Open Source is in our genes. Open to us means more than shared source code. It’s a philosophy and approach that informs everything we do. It’s how we develop software, how we work with partners and customers, and how we engage with communities. Most of all, it’s about keeping our minds open to new ideas.
Leveraging our Linux heritage, we deliver the truly open open source solutions, flexible business practices, lack of enforced vendor lock-in, and exceptional service and support that our customers’ digital transformation demands. Our commitment to open source means adapting it and making it dependable, with highly flexible solutions that are hardened and secured for the most demanding IT environments.
Digital Collaboration Platform Lead
The successful candidate will act as the Digital Workplace Lead and will provide the technical leadership and Subject Matter Expertise for Digital Workplace toolkit and other related technologies. As well as playing a key role in daily operations, you will drive the continuous development and improvement of the Digital Workplace solutions in SUSE.
The successful candidate is has +3 years of experience within the field of digital workplace, mobility and office productivity tools.
Responsibilities will include developing new Digital Workplace service solutions by:
· Leading the Digital Workplace roadmap
· Working with other teams to understand challenges that need addressing
· Applying modern and innovative practices and technologies
· Planning and implementation of new Digital Workplace technology sets
· Hand-on execution of planned work
· Incubate new ways of working/enablement for utilize full potential of solution to increase the quality of collaboration
Skills and experience required:
· Hands-on experience with software application implementation, maintenance and integrations in a global corporate application landscape.
· Broad technical experience and knowledge of end-user compute technologies (e.g. Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Intune, Teams, Power Apps) and Azure (AAD)
· A passion for technology, self-motivation and a willingness to take on new challenges and technologies.
· Deployment and ongoing support/development of O365 & M365 (Exchange Online, OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint Online, M365Apps for Enterprise)
· Experience working with Cloud Service Providers (Azure or AWS)
· Team player fluent in English
· Experience integrating with Okta to support identity management and the user account lifecycle.
· Can proactively identify gaps and potential improvements to existing chat applications and act as a driver for change, actively pursuing product enhancements.
· A history of building and maintaining relationships with external software vendors.
· Proven ability to kick-start and drive technical, business, and people-related initiatives that improve productivity, performance, and quality
SUSE, the world’s largest independent open source software company, powers digital transformation with true open source technologies for the enterprise that simplify, modernize and accelerate traditional, cloud and edge solutions. SUSE collaborates with partners, communities and customers to deliver and support solutions that enable mission-critical business outcomes. SUSE’s container and cloud platforms, software-defined infrastructure, and artificial intelligence and edge computing solutions allow customers to create, deploy and manage workloads anywhere – on premises, hybrid and multi-cloud. For more information, visit www.suse.com.