- Support software development projects;
- Support the records and retention of products development and quality;
- Technical meetings with project teams;
- Investigation of technology solutions to support research and development;
- Configuration management & tools.
Education and Experience Required:
- Students in Computer Science / Information Systems / System Analysis Technology / Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering or related (minimum second graduation year);
- Have attended advanced programming algorithms, calculus and algebra classes and have good notions of programming;
- Interest and curiosity for development and configuration management area;
- Some knowledge in Azure and AWS
- Investigative profile;
Advanced English is required;
- Enrolled in University.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!