- pledge that diversity and inclusion is at the core of our work/business;
- commit to educate others to foster an inclusive community that treats every person with dignity and respect;
- commit to always put people first, and to stand up against pressure to do otherwise;
- commit to equal pay for equal work and to point out unequalities;
- commit to creating a fair work environment to enable and improve general work-life balance;
- commit to support coworkers/employees who become caregivers by implementing appropriate programs;
- commit to support minorities and to listen to underrepresented voices and respecting different viewpoints;
- commit to facilitate, organize or volunteer at diversity and inclusion related events and to provide mentorship and training to increase awarness.