Women in Tech Barcelona 2023
Women in Tech Berlin 2023
Women in Tech New York 2023
Women in Tech Toronto 2023
Meet SOME OF THE Previous & CURRENT SPEAKERS
The Global Impact Summit
- SVP and CIOJuniper Networks
- VP, Chief Digital Program OfficerGE
- Associate Partner Cybersecurity - IBM Australia & NZ
- Head of JPMC Core Engineering and General Manager Developer PlatformJPMC
- Sr. Director, Head of Product, Digital ServicesAsurion
- Head of Automotive Domain ChaptersLuxoft
- Chief Technology Officer, Worldwide Defense & IntelligenceMicrosoft
- Director of CommunityToptal
- Director - Future TechnologiesMercedes-Benz AG
- Chief Technology OfficerThoughtworks
- VP of UX
- Chief Marketing OfficerPalo Alto Networks
- VP, Product, UX and ResearchDailyPay
- SVP and CIONutanix
- GM and Division President North America TelcosAmdocs
- Chief Program Officer
- Chief People OfficerPalo Alto Networks
- Executive VP of Binance and Head of Binance CharityBinance Charity
- Senior Vice President, Cyber Consulting & Threat Intelligence
- SVP Global Diversity Equity Inclusion & SustainabilityCriteo
- Head of Global Technology Diversity, Equity & InclusionJPMorgan
- VP Client ServicesEgress Software Technologies
- VP - Customers (Digital Product, Technology and Applied Science)Zalando SE
- Chief Data OfficerGE Healthcare
- Chief Financial OfficerWing
- Associate Vice President Engineering OperationsCalix
- VP of UXAdyen
- IT Senior Associate DirectorBoehringer Ingelheim US
- Director of EngineeringSplit Software
- Chief Operating Officer and Executive LeaderSpace Foundation
- Group Chief Financial OfficerGlobal Savings Group
- Head of Product
Part of the Largest Conference for Women in Tech
The virtual conference will bring women in tech, minorities and allies from all over the world together through an interactive platform featuring live ceremonies, keynotes, engaging panels, breakout rooms, country & chapter leader sessions, technical workshops, and networking with face-to-face sessions.
“To create a more diverse and inclusive tech world, we need to inspire and empower the next generation of female role models. It's a process and it's not always straightforward. It takes time, action and support.
Anna Radulovski, Founder at WomenTech Network
"Women shouldn't be afraid to put themselves forward."
Sarah Wood, Non Executive Director at Signal AI
“Life doesn’t always present you with the perfect opportunity at the perfect time. Opportunities, the good ones, they’re messy and confusing and hard to recognize. They’re risky. They challenge you.”
Susan Wojcicki, CEO of YouTube
Companies that Attend
Why Attend the Online Festival?
We’ve got many reasons for you to join this
virtual event from home:
- Expand your network and connect with women, minorities, and their allies in engineering and science.
- Explore global industry trends, tackle challenges and get inspired by fellow women in tech and experts.
- Meet with leading companies and fast-growing startups and identify career opportunities.