Join our "Macao Team" - a collaborative and diverse mixture of professional tenures, skills, and personalities. We are building from scratch the next generation of Bonial’s in-house campaign fulfillment system that lays down the foundation for more efficient operations and long-term client satisfaction. We aim for the quality of the campaign setup, the speed of the campaign launch, the optimized work for our stakeholders through automated processes, and the tracking of the campaign fulfillment throughout the various departments.
As our Frontend Engineer you will:
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product owners, and stakeholders across the product area and other departments,
- Be part of the decision-making process for technical projects by balancing solutions and business needs,
- Improve continuously the production environment and the team practices in order to deliver high-quality software,
- Contribute to our new Nx-based micro-frontends application together with other 4 teams working on the same monorepo code-base,
- Develop shared components that are documented using stories and tested with React testing library and Enzyme,
- Ensure good code quality with the help of tools like Sonarcloud.
- 2+ years of professional experience with React & related libraries,
- Experience with AWS services and Docker,
- Previous touchpoints with Python/Java,
- Prior experience with Typescript would be a plus,
- Curiosity and willingness to grow and learn,
- Fluency in English.
Keep in mind that this is just an ideal requirements list; we look for potential!