The Business Analyst will:
• Work collaboratively with Country Finance, Treasury, Group Liquidity Regulatory reporting and BAU teams to understand requirements and articulate them within the Business and data requirements document
• Actively engage with stakeholders (business and technology partners) to deliver appropriate solutions as per planned timelines
• Support the project manager from conception through to post-implementation review, ensuring all necessary governance steps are followed correctly and completely
• Follow the structured approach to programme delivery and provide regular risk/issue updates to the project Manager
This role requires strong business analysis skills, sound understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle, an understanding of functional areas specifically around the Liquidity risk and reporting domain to satisfy delivery of business benefits.
5 to 8 years of functional experience in Liquidity risk, regulatory reporting change Management, data analyst or business data analysis roles
• Good understanding of the Banking Products (Loans, Deposit, Derivative etc.)
• Knowledge of Transfer Pricing used in Banking Treasury Domain
• Knowledge of Banking sector internal cost calculation and pricing mechanism.
• Preferred experience with in the Change Management/ Technical Knowledge on ERP (SAP/ORACLE PeopleSoft/ MOODY's ) system.
• Knowledge of Basel Liquidity regulations and good understanding of financial risk
• Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL etc)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience with both waterfall & agile methodologies
• Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Experience with Agile Methodology