We are one team on a mission to reshape the oldest and largest industry on the planet - food.
Currently, up to 40% of the world’s food is never consumed while 815 million people are undernourished. The supply chain is grossly fragmented and, as the population and its demands only continue to grow rapidly, the food industry urgently needs to be transformed.
Our goal is to revolutionize global supply chains; first by connecting all the key players and secondly by empowering them with technology to reduce waste, meet demand, and increase their bottom line.
To help achieve this goal, we are building a world-class design team. We are looking for people that are hard working, bold and passionate team players. This is an exciting opportunity to have incredible impact and a great opportunity to grow while building products with the potential to transform an entire industry.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
This is an excellent opportunity to have a big impact at a fast-growing startup with a big mission. We are looking for somebody who always tries their best, is not worried about making mistakes and is eager to learn and grow.
You will work closely with our design and marketing teams as a partner, striving to move Choco's visual design forward, maintaining consistency across all platforms. This work will include but is not limited to: all forms of visual marketing, social-first content, videos, decks and swag.
YOU ARE A GREAT FIT IF...
- you are able to commit for a minimum of 6 months
- you are willing to learn and grow
- you've worked in a startup or fast-paced company before
- you're comfortable in a fast-paced environment; able to multi-task, iterate quickly, and adapt to a rapidly evolving brand
- you can apply your technical skills to a wide array of material, from motion to print, from marketing campaigns to in-app experiences and design systems
- you have a diverse portfolio of creative work