HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high-quality products, and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The eCommerce Channel Manager will be a key contributor in maximizing Pharmavite' s sales and presence in the eTail channel. Working with a cross-functional team, agencies, and sales partners to refine and execute a channel strategy that meets both Pharmavite' s and strategic retailer's objectives. The incumbent will be responsible for accelerating sales growth and improving the retail.com shopping experience for Nature Made. This candidate will be responsible for driving brand and sales priorities through retailer-specific digital activation. The eCommerce Channel Manager reports to DVP, eTail.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment, we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Partner on the development of account-specific digital activation plans to maximize Nature Made's discoverability, engagement, and conversion across strategic eCommerce partners.
- Utilize data, keyword research, and customer insights to provide recommendations to drive shopper experience and market share.
- Serve as eCommerce channel expert and offer insight and knowledge regarding digital activation, discoverability, conversion driving tactics, and eCommerce strategies to inform and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape, channel dynamics, and new eCommerce capabilities to inform channel optimization strategies.
The ideal candidate is a high energy team player with strong business acumen and decision-making skills. He/or she demonstrates the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate the highest impact initiatives and passionately shares that knowledge with others. This person is knowledgeable about the retailer's go-to-market digital strategies and eCommerce best practices.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Proven success managing eCommerce retailer initiatives from conception to implementation to delivery with quantifiable results.
- Ability to develop strategic account-specific digital plans leveraging paid search and other tactics to drive ROI conversion. Experience working with national or regional e-retailers is a plus.
- Experience with utilizing Digital Shelf tools, such as IRI, Profitero, or Edge by Ascential.
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills.
- Ability to anticipate bottlenecks and prioritize work with a sense of urgency/ownership to meet deadlines.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and agency partners is required.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 45 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees, this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- 5+ years of eCommerce or relevant digital experience turning insights into action.
- Requires a four-year college or university degree, or its equivalent, in a related field.
- Ability to create data-driven digital sales strategies.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation skills. Ability to present complex concepts/strategies while engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- CPG Industry, experience in health, and wellness is a plus.
- Travel required up to 25% or as business needs require.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you can grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.