North York, ON, CAN
Windsor, ON, CAN
Chatham, ON, CAN
Stoney Creek, ON, CAN
Ottawa, ON, CAN
Waterloo, ON, CAN
Thorold, ON, CAN
London, ON, CAN
At Enbridge, we embrace new ideas and offer an environment where employees are recognized and respected for their input and opinions. We view our employees as our future leaders and strive to provide an environment that encourages self-improvement, innovation and growth so that we can promote from within. We are looking for outstanding employees who share our vision to be the best in everything we do, from safe and reliable operations to innovative solutions and complete team commitment and dedication to our values!
The Finance Business Solution Architect will be responsible for evaluating the organization’s business needs and resolving end-to-end solutions that align with the organization’s goals, and strategy. This role is within Enbridge Gas Inc.’s (EGI) TIS Business Solution team, responsible to deliver business and solution architecture. The Finance Business Solution Architect will collaborate with enterprise architects, peer architects, application support teams, and vendors to ensure that the right solution is identified, designed, and efficiently implemented. The role will be responsible for establishing a thorough understanding of the current state of the business processes, and systems landscape to design the target solution to enable EGI’s business to achieve its strategic & operational objectives, ensuring consistency, cost efficiency, and quality.
Internally this position is known as: Specialist II TIS Solution Architect
What You Will Do:
- The Finance Business Solution Architect is accountable to develop and implement innovative, efficient, practical end-to-end business solutions.
- Responsible for solutions, evaluations, and estimates in finance and accounting-related areas for SAP and Non-SAP systems.
- This role will work primarily with SAP S/4 Hana IS Utilities and core SAP modules along with its integrations with other non-SAP applications.
- Work alongside peer solution architects in the areas of Asset Acquire to Retire, Energy Services, Customer Care, and Engineering & Storage. In addition, the candidate will also collaborate with Enterprise Architecture (EA) and enterprise shared service teams (Cyber Security, Infrastructure Services, Cloud, Data, innovation labs).
- Ensure proposed solutions are aligned with all EA guidelines and roadmaps including data privacy, security standards, Integration standards, and infrastructure guidelines/standards.
- Work with vendors to assess new technologies, and products; understand vendor delivery approaches working in partnership with Business, BRM (Business Relation Managers), EA and VMO.
- Recognize industry technology trends and emerging technologies; assess how they can benefit EGI, in alignment with the technology roadmap and support strategy.
- Support and encourage the importance of technical quality, new technologies, sharing & experimentation across the org through direct leadership and mentoring.
- Solid understanding and working experience in SAP Finance and Accounting configuration of SAP FICO, SAP CO-PA, and SAP FICA.
- Requirements gathering facilitation & analysis, Solution design, configuration, custom development, and integration experience with SAP S4/Hana IS Utilities and SAP Core Modules.
- Responsible for project work including, business capabilities, value stream models, business scenarios & functional requirements, cases, fit-gap analysis, RFPs, statement of work, solution sizing & estimates, solution architecture, detailed design & integration documents, status updates, and executive presentation.
- Certifications: SAP Certifications, TOGAF, etc.
- Lead a diverse group of architects, SMEs, project managers, and partners (on-site and offshore) to work cross-functionally to develop and implement end-to-end solutions.
- Provide formal mentorship on-the-job to strengthen team members to their full potential. Mentor junior members of the team and review their work.
Who You Are:
- 15 years of business solution architecture, digital transformation, solution design, and implementation experience in SAP Finance and Accounting.
- University degree/diploma in a related field, e.g., Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Engineering, advanced degree considered an asset (MBA or equivalent).
- Experience with multiple end-to-end implementations of SAP or similar ERP system in a solution architect role.
- Ability to articulate and influence solutions, ideas, and recommendations to a variety of partners effectively and comprehensibly.
- Deep understanding of Finance and Accounting Processes, Standards, and practices. SAP IS Utilities (Master data, Billing, DM, FICA, CCS, CIC, EDM, BDEx), Business Processes, Applications, Infrastructure, security architecture, and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, and Availability.
- Excellent project management, collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to raise and resolve technical and business issues and risks.
- Non-authoritative leadership skills, experience in leading others including mentoring/coaching.
Enbridge Flex-Work Program
Enbridge provides competitive workplace programs that differentiate us and offer flexibility to our team members. Enbridge’s FlexWork (Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible start and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role requirements determine your eligibility for each option or combination of options. #LI-Hybrid #topemployer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com