Fullscript is the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products and simplifying the path to lifelong wellness. We are the trusted care delivery platform for practitioners who want to create partnerships with their patients and want a simpler way to deliver integrative plans. We are changing the way health is prescribed and making a positive impact on the lives of millions through our work.
Experience what it’s like to work for a mission-driven company committed to helping people get better.
We’re seeking a Lead for our Data Engineering team. The Data team is both a support function and strategic partner at Fullscript and will be a key area of investment in the future. Data is used to drive effective planning and decision making all the way from exploration of opportunities, to hypothesis testing and goal setting, to measurement of results and iteration. We will invest heavily in the coming years to make data more accessible to our internal teams and to leverage it within our application to provide our practitioners and patients with data-driven tools and experiences.
As the Technical Lead, you will be aid in building the data platform that powers our decision making. This same platform also provides key insights for our practitioners and their patients through analytics and advanced metrics.
What you'll do
- You will collaborate across functions such as analytics, data science, product, and operations to understand their data needs.
- Using that insight, you will lead the Data Analytics Engineering team in creating ETL pipelines using our “Modern Data Stack” to integrate that data into our data warehouse for consumption by a larger audience.
- Working with data engineers and analysts, you will analyze data validity and platform metrics to improve correctness and performance.
- You will plan and architect data projects, leading solution design discussions and decisions.
- Additionally, you will collaborate with other Technical Leads to come up with solutions that enable the data-driven business decisions.
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years in Data Engineering lead position as part of ETL/ELT process development.
- Experience writing and implementing data pipelines using dbt Cloud, dbt CLI, Argo, Airflow or similar Workflow orchestration tools.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Data warehouses like Snowflake, Redshift.
- Strong proficiency with SQL, and using Python for data transformation.
- Experience working with RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server)Data warehouse modeling experience.
- Managing operations of data pipeline requests workflow as per the data analytics requirements and keep evolving the data engineering operations.
- You write tests for data quality as part of the data pipeline and understand their value.
- Keen interest in learning more about programming, modern data stack and data engineering.
Bonus if you have
- Experience consuming Netsuite, Salesforce sources for ETL Pipelines.
- Using Data loaders like Fivetran and Airbyte.
- DevOps, Docker & Kubernetes containerization experience.
- Write us a cover letter explaining why data engineering is of special interest to you.
What we can offer you
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com/careers, find us on social media, or check out our culture guide.