As a Sr Enterprise Application Engineer for Quality and Legal functions of GE Healthcare, you will be responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining Pega platform based solutions. You will drive end to end software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures, implementation, upgrades and support.
CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect) certification
- Looking for 6+ Yrs of experince of which should have hands on experience in Pega 7.x+ Cloud
- Deep knowledge on Integration, Decision Making, Case Management, Reporting
- Database knowledge preferably on Postgres
- App Security and Problem Solving
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- good understanding of Pega platform and its latest features like RPA (Robotic process automation), chatbot, Cosmos UI, BIX (Business intelligence exchange) data extracts
- Healthcare domain knowledge will be an added advantage
- Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA) will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience with Java.