We are the doers. The leaders. The makers. The change-bringers. We are all different, uniting to solve the world’s toughest challenges. Our teams are hungry to make history, acting with integrity to relentlessly improve people’s lives. With every weld, every sale, and every code we write we keep the world in motion. It’s time to stop dreaming about the future; let’s build it together.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the UC Software Development team, you will contribute to solving our customer’s toughest challenges in the unified communications domain by designing and implementing modules, subsystems or services. In addition, you will drive activities to improve software quality and development methodologies.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving abilities is essential for this role
- Excellent programming skills in C#/.NET or other related language is required.
- Strong Knowledge on scripting languages like Perl, Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.
- Strong Experience in developing applications on Cloud infrastructure, preferably Azure utilizing services such as Azure Functions, Azure Container instances, App Services etc.
- Microsoft Azure, or other public provider certifications (DevOps Engineer or Developer or Cloud Administrator)
- Strong Experience with containerization (Docker)
- Experience with Version Control (Git, GitHub, Azure Repos, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Linux / Windows administration
- Strong knowledge of Computer Networking (HTTPS/TCP/UDP/Firewalls/SMTP/SIP/Proxy) and Application Security best practices
- Strong knowledge working with REST APIs, Message Queues, and SOAP.
- Good Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with leadership with confidence and clarity
- proactivity, motivation and adaptive behavior
- Rigor, curiosity and creativity, Positive attitude and team player