We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focussing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
As a part of our family in Berlin, you can look forward to...
- Becoming a part of the Global Savings Group international network
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
- Having flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Working in a cloud based company
Want to be a part of an organisation where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
We are currently looking for a Tech Lead Web Platforms (m/f/d) to join the awesomeness of Global Savings Group in our office in Berlin, who is passionate about developing the best web applications. You can work from anywhere in Germany - but we would like you to be in the office for special meetings or workshops. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Lead a team of highly motivated engineers
- Own the technology stack that you and your team is working on
- Continuously move technology further
- Represent your team in technology leadership round
- Set clear goals for the team and KPIs to measure them
- Strive for high performance, reward accomplishments and devise strategies for individual performance improvement
- Coach and motivate all team members by encouraging proactivity and ownership
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions for the department
- Create an open communication culture, by being open for feedback and leading by example
- Track record in leading technical teams
- Knowledge of AWS Services
- Good knowledge of architecture and application design patterns
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Angular is a plus
- Knowledge of Technical SEO is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English