e are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focussing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
As a part of our family in Madrid, you can look forward to...
- Becoming a part of the Global Savings Group international network
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
- Having flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Working in a cloud based company
Want to be a part of an organisation where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager (m/f/d) for our office in Madrid who is passionate about building products that customers love. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Identify and fill product gaps as well as generate new ideas that grow our market share, improve the customer experience and drive growth
- Be part of strategy planning and OKR setting
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate our product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Define and measure KPIs of your product
- Work on a daily basis with your delivery (tech) team and be the bridge between the team and your stakeholders
- Act as our product evangelist to build awareness and understanding within the company
- Relevant work experience in product management and a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience in B2B products, preferably in an international start-up environment
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience in working on an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong problem solving skills, an entrepreneurial mindset and a “get-things-done” attitude
- Experience in SEO and Affiliate Marketing as a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast growing matrix organization
- Fluency in written and spoken English (other languages would be a plus)