We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focussing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
As a part of our family in Munich, you can look forward to...
- Becoming a part of the Global Savings Group international network
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
- Having flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Working in a cloud based company
Want to be a part of an organisation where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
We are currently looking for a Lead Designer (m/f/d) to join our Global Savings Group Design Team in Munich, who is passionate about elevating user centricity within the company and the products. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Drive deep user research on a global level and connect your findings with actionable steps and manage your stakeholders accordingly
- Run ideation and discovery workshops to collaborate with tech, product, design, and research teams
- Understand the business holistically to drive innovation within product and design
- Support the growing and development of the team.
- 5+ years UX/UI/ product design experience
- 2+ years design leadership experience
- Have a coaching and servant leadership mindset