We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focussing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
As a part of our family in Munich, you can look forward to...
- Becoming a part of the Global Savings Group international network
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
- Having flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Working in a cloud based company
Want to be a part of an organisation where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
We are currently looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) to join our Global Savings Group Design Team in Munich who is passionate about bringing user centricity to the next level in our product. You will:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, research, engineering, product management, and company leaders to take products from concept to launch and beyond.
- Explore divergent concepts to solve market and user pain points while understanding how to scope the solution to build iteratively towards your vision.
- Run workshops, design sprints, and educate stakeholders on user centricity by backing this up with user metrics.
- Understand our customers by leveraging qualitative and quantitative data and serve as their advocate when making design decisions.
- Plan and conduct user tests and other design research activities.
- 5+ years experience as a key member of a Product/UX design team through the product-development cycle.
- Proficient with Figma, testing and prototyping tools.
- Enthusiasm for creating insights derived from user and market research.