We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focussing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
As a part of our family in Paris, you can look forward to...
- Becoming a part of the international network
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
- Having flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Working in a cloud based company
Want to be a part of an organisation where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
To support the growth in the market of origin for iGraal, we are looking for a Product Manager (m/f/d) for the "Radins.com" brand in our Paris hub. You will be in charge of increasing the Radins.com’s usability and hopefully directly contribute to making it one of the most used and famous “consumer savings” brands in the French market. Among other things, you will:
- Act as a user advocate
- Plan evolution of the product
- Manage the product backlog
- Collaborate with the tech team
- A very strong “growth” mindset with a lean approach to product management
- Good knowledge of the Affiliate-Industry (agency, network, publisher etc.)
- Demonstrated successes (failures also!) for 2+ years experience in a product role
- Highly motivated and self-driven to create and communicate vision
- Strong analytical skills and data driven to be able to monitor and improve KPIs
- Good relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to solve unforeseen problems logically and strategically
- Intercultural awareness and the ability to work in a dynamic matrix organisation
- Fluency in both French and English