Be part of an Agile development team, working across the globe to enable enhancements for semiconductor technology development. We are looking for new college graduates to be part of a dynamic team - with a large breadth of skills and details.
Develop Device Specifications for new electronic devices
• Develop test structures and Design of Experiments to characterize and diagnose problems with new devices.
• Analyze data associated with the Design of experiment, and work with foundry personnel to make needed changes for next iteration.
• Communication with broader Design Enablement team to implement changes
• Publish Design Manual meeting scope and schedule requirements.
• Enable and develop automation and participate in Continuous improvement projects
• BS in Electronic or Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar work experience.
• Good knowledge of semiconductor theory and electrical engineering.
• Aptitude and desire for learning new skills/techniques
• Language Fluency – English.
• Electronic Device Physics coursework
• Semiconductor coursework