ℹ️Note before applying 🙏:
We're a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we're only working with people in locations where the time zone is:
-2 hours > Paris time zone < +2 hours
Ride Team @Heetch
Our mission is quite simple: make passengers and drivers meet, and get them where they need to be.
“Transportation is a serious business”
— Jason Statham as Frank Martin
Our team is responsible for providing the best ride experience, by building both the smoothest ordering experience, and the platform and algorithms responsible for realtime execution and online optimisation of Heetch's marketplace across all our markets(matching, dynamic pricing, ETA, heatmaps)
Our impact on the business and on the experience of both passengers and drivers is unprecedented. Every ride must be reliable, efficient, and affordable, and we're building the algorithms that make that possible by optimizing supply and demand.
We have high standards and high expectations on our output, we ship fast and we scale our work for all markets.
To achieve this, we’re all working together amongst Product, Mobile & Backend Devs, Design, Data Analysts & Scientists, and Ops team to successfully target structural next steps, deliver, track and iterate. We are designing solutions for real life problems to help improve people's day to day life.
• Docker with Mesos & Marathon, Kubernetes.
• We ship new services on a weekly basis (at least we try to 😉).
• Services owned by our teams are written in Go.
• We follow community guidelines and best practices.
Our team's values
• Move fast not furious. 😌🧠
• Don’t be scared of failure, learn from it and try again.
• Unit and functional tests are as important as code.
• Code is always evolving we do not think in versions.
• We’re not just here to push code, product ownerships equally spread amongst the team.
Our team's life
• Work wherever you want: we’ve always been remote first.
• Open communication: everything is public within the team.
• You are not alone: we use Slack and video calls every day.
• Continuous improvement: weekly team retrospective and strong Speak Up value.
Help us spread good vibes with Heetch !
Does it sound like you?
• You have experience designing softwares for a product company.
• You've worked with microservices in production before.
• You've got more than 5 years of experience as a software engineer. (we don't really care about what's your go-to language as long as you're willing to learn and work with Go)
• You've been exposed with real time problematics.
• You have an event driven mindset.
• You enjoy architecting products keeping the business in mind.
• If you've been exposed to Geo related problematics before, it's a plus.
• You have professional experience in Golang.
Heetch: the VTC that keeps everyone moving. Our mission at Heetch is to make mobility accessible. We offer a high-quality mobility service everywhere we operate, with prices that allow as many people...Read more