Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks. Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment. Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
Selected candidate must be in Albany, NewYork, to provide onsite client support.
- Maintain high level Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Provide ticketing resolution support
- Provide HP printer repair service.
- Handle Customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, escalate issues according to established procedures.
- Provide software service, post- sales or service delivery support for local accounts on standard systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and Customer- relations questions .
Education and Experience Required:
Minimum Vocational/Diploma/ Associate Degree (technical field) equivalent with 1-2 years of working experience in related fields, or Degree holder with no or less than 1 year relevant working experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of organization and policies.
- Comprehensive business, technical, or functional knowledge, as well as basic project management skills and communication and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers and support partners.
- Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations.
- Attention to detail is required.
HP offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
In accordance with New York City statute, the estimated range of compensation for this job in that location, at the time of this posting, is $50,000 to $60,000 USD annual. This position may be eligible for incentive pay, for openings where this is applicable.