Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine the best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower-level employees.
- Work closely with PS & PIB business to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of significant complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Represents the needs of the business, function on an ongoing basis to drive product & process improvements
- Work with the team to agree on an accepted story competition.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Regularly monitors and reports on progress
- Manage projects portfolio priorities and budget.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications.
- Proven experience working in globally distributed virtual teams
- Typically, 10+ years of project/ product management experience.
- Project Management & agile certifications are a plus (SAFe, SCRUM, PMP, Green/Black Belt. etc.)
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Experience working with SAP/HANA
- Excellent English communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, and influence skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Preferred knowledgeable in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Knowledge of Design Thinking and Change Management techniques to drive value for customers
- Strong business experience in multiple process areas with excellent project management and process development skills; ability to drive process improvements using industry-standard quality improvements tools and concepts.
- Enjoy coming up with pragmatic solutions to concrete problems.
- Passionate about coaching other engineers but love to code and debug when the opportunity arises.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.