- HP is accelerating on Services, going from the traditional services attached to the HW… to creating outcome-based solutions and subscriptions.
- Our organization (Customer Support / CS) delivers these services.
- Our team (Services Delivery Capability team) plays a key role in the design of these services with the Business Units, and are in responsible of developing and optimizing how they are delivered. These are the services sold to our Managed-Print-Services/MPS (Print). We are basically the “R&D of services”.
- Service design and continuous improvement for Consumer Print services, WW.
- The Service Designer is responsible for a portfolio of new or existing services and corresponding delivery capabilities with a worldwide scope. She/he leads the development of service concepts, blueprints, customer journeys and other service design artefacts. She/he is responsible for identifying, designing, implementing, and improving ITIL based processes behind the PC services delivery.
- As such, she/he frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. While working in a global team (covering all markets), she/he will work closely with regional service delivery teams, as well as the Global Business Unit (GBU).
- The responsibility includes providing expert support to regional support or sales teams on the delivery capabilities she/he manages.
- Project management plan for development of new services
- Fully documented “recipe” for all operational roles once new service is designed, to handover to them
- Act as a single point of contact from regional CS delivery for New Service Introduction (NSI) projects and governance programs.
- Accountable for effective planning, execution, monitoring and controlling of the project activities related to multiple New service introduction projects (NSI) using project management standards and methodologies
- Work as a go-to expert for process and workflow enhancement activities; ensuring that requirements are met through sequenced activities, inputs, and outputs; and are measurable and manageable.
- Serve as integral part of organization as a thought leader in applying ITIL processes and principles to streamline business processes and optimize operational efficiencies and ensure services are performed within established service levels.
- Analyse business and stakeholder needs, priorities, document requirements, and make recommendations on how to apply best practices and methodologies to address priorities, policies, procedures, technical problems, and bottlenecks.
- Develop the End to End process documentation and get them signed-off from the required stakeholders & Country Leaders (include the required Business case , Process flows, diagrams , manuals etc.,) as per the agreed Template for new services launched .
- Structure, implement and improve IT services processes.
- Process definition plan, identify the reviewers and process sign-off mechanism.
- Collaborate with the HP IT / Tools team as required to customize the tools in-scope.
- Agree with the stakeholders on KPIs/Metric to be used to measure the effectiveness of the Process and the calculation mechanism of each of the KPIs/Metrics.
- Provide the Process/tools training to all the resources.
- Provide proper handholding of the Processes to the Process Manager / Process Owners.
- Global Business Unit in charge of Print Services
- Market teams (Sales, Customer Service leads)
- CS Global, Regional or Country delivery organizations (contact centers, field, channel, supply chain).
- For activities which our operations decide to outsource, the Services Capability lead may be engaging directly or indirectly with suppliers on process requirements, Under-pinning Contract (UC, or Statement of Work), costing negotiation.
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- Engineering or Master degree
- Service design and service management
- Relevant experience in service design or related role such as user experience design or design research
- Passionate about service design creating human-centred services.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging service design tools and methods.
- ITIL certified – strong knowledge of ITIL service design & service transition management
- Experience in PC or print services (hardware and/or software)
- Project mgt
- Governing roadmaps
- 7+ years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses
- PMP certification welcomed.
- Cross-functional and multi-country working experience
Personal skills and qualities:
- Excellent Presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and facilitation skills.
- Strategic thinking. Demonstrated ability to influence organization’s plans with both technical and business inputs
- Building relationships, conflicts management, capacity to influence across organizations
- Achievement drive, optimism, and growth mindset
- Experience in running online and offline workshops.
Technical skills (procedures and documents the employee has to be acquainted with):
- Ideally Service Now ITSM