HP aims to become a digitally driven company and utilize the power of Data and AI to deliver outstanding Customer experience, improve collaboration with our Partners, improve our processes and fuel new business models creating technologies that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
In support of HP’s Digital Transformation, we are seeking individuals with leadership and passion to join the Data Transformation team, focused upon driving HP Data Strategy initiatives partnering with the Product Bus, IT and Functions to enable data integration & federation across the company, establish Data culture and accelerate to a data-as-a-service architecture.
- As a “Technical Architect” you will be a key contributor in HP Data Transformation journey by leading design and implementation of technical solution supporting HP Data Quality Monitoring , Data Lineage and Data Catalog solutions.
- You will partner with Data Transformation, IT and SW vendors to establish, enhance and scale an integrated Data Management Strategy, implementing Data Quality Monitoring, Data Lineage and Data Catalog solutions.
- Responsible to define system and architecture specifications in alignment to business requirements for owned solutions.
- Responsible to improve reliability, cost effectiveness and quality of owned SW solutions.
- Plan and design the structure of the technology solutions, considering performance, scalability, and hybrid implementation requirements (cloud and/or on-premises).
- Drive design and implementation of Data Quality Monitoring, Lineage and Catalog Data Products leveraging standard API / Cloud strategic framework.
- Key contributor to drive adoption of HP Data Product / API / Cloud and DATA OPS strategies, partnering with other Data Transformation and IT technical leads.
- Manage compliance with HP’s company standards, policies and guidelines, including architecture, cybersecurity and data privacy.
- Responsible for Data Quality and Lineage solution new releases impact assessment from technical perspective.
- Key contributor to design and implement e2e integration of Data Quality Monitoring, Data Lineage, Data Catalog and Digital Lab applications.
- Collaborate and communicate with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelors or Master’s in computer science, MIS, Engineering, Information Management preferred
- 5-10 years (minimum) total work experience, including 3+ years at fast paced, multi-national companies.
- 3-5 years (minimum) experience in technical architecture solutions, including on premise and cloud-based solutions (AWS preferred).
- 3 years (minimum) in data pipelines, data management technical solutions design and implementation.
- Demonstrated DEVOPS experience applying CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery) automation practices.
- Experience with tools such as Terraform, GitOps or equivalent is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with complex data pipelines design and implementation (API based, ETL, Data Warehousing/Data Lakes ..).
- Hands on experience on API implementations, demonstrated experience in working with Cloud based data management solutions. AWS architecture certification (preferred).
- Demonstrated experience with both structured – SQL based relational data and semi structured no/SQL data storing and management.
- Experience on Oracle, SQL server data bases, S4/ Hana is a plus.
- Experience with data quality software like Ataccama, Informatica IDQ, SAS, MIOsoft, RedPoint, Trillium is a plus.
- Experience with Data Catalog and Lineage software like Alation, Manta, Collibra is a plus.
- Recognized subject matter expert and thought leader able to drive multi-disciplinary teams and resolve complex problems.
- Demonstrated experience with software development lifecycle methodologies (SCRUM / agile).
- Demonstrated experience in working with diverse, multi-cultural teams.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively at technical and business level.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
- Results orientation, strong organization and prioritization skills to deliver results in the short and long term (think big, start small, move fast).
- Ability to develop a collaborative work environment and partner with multiple teams, influencing and partnering to achieve common goals.
- Exercise independent judgment to identify and select solution options.
- Ability to define and oversight e2e delivery workplan including analysis, design, code programming, integrations to ensure delivery of high-quality solutions.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive