The IGA Engineer position requires technical knowledge and experience in implementing and supporting enterprise Identity Access Management platforms and systems. The role is responsible for the development and design of IGA, integrations and frameworks in an automated, measurable, and repeatable manner that aligns tightly with business needs.
- Strong understanding of Identity & Access Management (IAM) User Lifecycle Processes including User Activity Monitoring, Access Re-Certification, SOD, Reporting etc. and IAM Standards.
- Hands-on experience designing, implementing, and deploying IAM/IAG solutions in an enterprise environment (e.g., Saviynt, SailPoint, PING etc.)
- Ability to on-board third party and cloud applications using various federation protocols using the IGA platform as well as outside of the IGA platform.
- Ability to drive identity management strategically across the enterprise as a critical security pillar aligning where possible with IAM standard practices.
- Evaluate an application's user-base with the business and determine if the application is a candidate for Role-Based Access Controls.
- Identify data and process improvement ideas; contribute to the transformation of the Identity Access Governance function.
- Consistently demonstrates professional demeanour and communication skills with business partners and team members.
- Support day-to-day security controls including but not limited to creating access and control, monitoring, security awareness
- Maintain security governance and policies for business, groups, products & security access types ensuring we can pass audit reviews.
- Ability to Implement/Customize IAM Workflows, Forms, Rules, Provisioning and Certifications
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 5+ years in Information Technology
- 2+ years of experience in implementing IAM products
- Understanding of IAM standards like RBAC, SCIM, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect
- Programming languages: Java or PowerShell & SQL, Computer networking, OS fundamentals (Windows/UNIX/Linux)
- Strong communication skills to articulate technically complex issues to non-IAM teams
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies and DevOps tools for continuous deployments
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!