- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Architect reusable solutions of project or operational scope.
- Customize reusable solutions of project and program or operational scope.
- Contribute to the Architect profession across HP businesses.
- Develop long-term IT strategies and plans.
- Assess business impact of technologies/strategies .
- Identify and address technical and operational risks.
- Provide review/input on project activities for medium to large business unit level EPICs .
- Collaborates with the Scrum master to support sprint planning and backlog grooming
Education and Experience Required:
- Industry experience – 10+ years with Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10+ years of hands-on MDM experience in the areas of MDM Strategy, Architecture, Design, Integration, Data Quality and Data Governance
- Expertise in designing and implementing SAP Master Data Governance (MDG).
- At least 5+ years of experience gathering and analyzing requirements, converting them to Architecture and Design specifications
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in data integration, data quality and data integrity concepts
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to understand the customer's business problem, need, or opportunity and to design an IS solution that appropriately addresses the business problem, need, or opportunity.
- Ability to lead consultants in the completion architecture, requirements, operational, or implementation deliverables.
- Ability to lead the architectural design, development, deployment, and technical quality of medium to large business unit level IT based solutions (typically within multiple technology or specialty areas).
- Can validate/evaluate if an information systems or operational architecture meets technical requirements and specifications .
- Familiar with multiple architectural, development and operational methodologies (e.g., Scaled Agile Framework, TOGAF, ITSM, ...) .
- Applies appropriate methodologies and SME knowledge to resolve complex business issues. Background in financial processes is preferred.
- Develops Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements into technology or operational recommendations.
- Ability to create and contribute to business cases, aligned to the Strategic programs
- Ability to apply knowledge of how the industry uses IT to address business challenges using, for example, technical standards and infrastructure, cross-industry trends that impact IT investment, industry-specific roadmaps, and IT enablers.
- Deep knowledge of SAP S4, AWS cloud solutions, MS Azure and “as a Service” concepts.
- Expertise in SAP S4 HANA MDG platform, Integrations, ETL/ELT and reporting/analytics tools, APIs & Web Services
- Understanding of MDM environments, data modeling principles, and master data management concepts.
- Sound technical and functional knowledge around key Master Data area (E.g.: Customer, Contact, Vendor, Material, Financial, Employee)
- Good functional understanding of SAP functional modules: FICO, SD, MM, PP, QM .
- Provide strategic guidance with respect to MDM best practices to support transformation programs
- Experienced to ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as validating the processes to support the data quality.
- Support the MDM Lead in establishing information management business and functional requirements
- Partners with the MDM and Data Governance programs to ensure adherence to data governance policies, processes, and standards.
- Understands future technology or operational trends as they relate to and support customer business requirements ("trusted advisor" role).
- Deep knowledge of IT and business standards and best practices in Master Data processes and how to apply them appropriately in solutions.
- Ability to apply program/project management methods especially SAFe to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure the accomplishment of EPIC and support the agile delivery trains.
- Collaborates effectively to manage the program portfolio and supports the prioritization the backlog
- Coordinates with Vendors and internal team to provide solution demos
- Supports the delivery teams during their sprints.
- Can contribute to the development of new HP services and modifications to the methodology.
- Participates in defining HP unit's processes, standards, and policies.
- Build and manage long term strategic relationships at Business Unit leader and CIO, CTO level.
- Good influence and negotiation skills.
- Ability to tactically consider all sides of an issue within the contexts of time, breadth, and range of options.
- Ability to systematically gather, assess and apply organizational, technical, operational, and sales/marketing information for business decisions.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise, and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing and presentation skills, listening actively, and projecting a trustable image.
- Ability to articulate technical or operational problems or issues into understandable business terms.
- Able to design and present high-impact messages to customer's senior level management.
- Able to use a wide variety of presentation tools to persuasively communicate complex messages to multiple audience levels, including senior level management.
- Ability to use prepared and create complete original materials to communicate with the customer. Communicates a mix of Strategic information and Tactical information.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!