In the Transformation Office, we are looking for those who are able to work across borders and who possess the passion to help shape the future of the company. We are seeking a Process Transformation manager to lead our process improvement program.
This is a cross functional role reporting to the Director of Digital and Process Transformation and will work closely with the HP leadership team in leading projects associated with digital process transformation and customer experience improvement. These efforts are more challenging to manage as they typically require several approvers across different business teams and processes.
The Transformation Office identify opportunities to transform and digitize end to end processes in HP to improve customer experience and drive efficiencies. The Process Improvement Manager’s role is hands on leading a process stream on large digital deployment projects or leading process improvement projects, role modelling a process thinking and agile approach.
The role requires a resourceful approach to identify decision makers and key stakeholders and a poised, tenacious approach to breaking down siloes to solve issues. The candidate will work closely with all levels across the business to understand processes, make recommendations, communicate status updates and deliver outcomes.
This is highly-dynamic and exciting role at the center of critical efforts to continuously evolve the company - a trusted go-to resource for HPs leaders, who understands processes, gets things done and works effectively across all levels of the organization.
The specific responsibilities of the role fall into two primary areas:
Owning a process transformation work stream in large digital projects:
- Understand the underlying processes, systems, tools, data, policies and culture for the process in scope.
- Work with our HP teams to define a future state and develop user stories for the development scrum to build.
- Own the deployment of your process design to the business, including identifying impacted people, changes in roles, reviewing training and leading communication meetings on the new approach.
Leading a process improvement project:
- Understand the underlying processes, systems, tools, data, policies and culture for the project scope.
- Work with our HP teams to define a future state, communicate and gain agreement from relevant HP teams.
- Identify risks and gaps and work across the (often conflicting) project streams and HP functions to come to an agreed path forward
- Own the deployment of your solutions to the business, including identifying impacted people, new processes and any training / communication of the new approach.
- Use an agile approach to implementation - speed is king. Execute using sprints which enable us to pivot quickly and adjust to the business environment
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors or Master's Degree or equivalent.
- Proven track record of leading process design for large digital programs
- Proven track record of leading process improvement projects
- Lean or Six Sigma or equivalent Quality certification
- Knowledge of the HP’s planning processes would be an advantage
- Typically 10 or more years of related work experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior knowledge and experience working in HP’s processes. Understanding the people and processes across a broad range of HP processes, particularly customer impacting processes.
- Proven track record of leading cross company process improvement projects including global, cross-functional initiatives
- Experience participating in a project using an Agile approach
- Strong process skills with attention to detail, customer first and lean thinking
- High degree of flexibility and the ability to work within a fluid, constantly changing environment
- Highly developed collaboration, conflict resolution, relationship building, and communication skills
- Proven ability to work with/influence across functions within the organization to achieve actionable results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation and influence skills, and group facilitation
- Experience with various team collaboration and program management tools, such as Visio, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Service Now and SmartSheet
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!