Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing collaborative direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge and understanding of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Analyze current API platform Technology (Apigee, Istio Adapter, etc.) within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Collaboratively work with engineers across the organization, design and implement solutions/framework to support the partner needs.
- Develop necessary governance and monitoring mechanism for the API management platform.
- Understand API analytics and create reports for different stakeholders including business and delivery stakeholders.
- Create and Maintain platform dashboards for platform performance and usage.
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Provide on-call support for critical applications as needed and work with and support the google Apigee team to resolve the issues.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in cloud-based software development and DevOps.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience with and understanding of multiple software applications design tools and languages.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the overall architecture of software applications for products and solutions.
- Experience designing and integrating software applications running on multiple platform types into the overall architecture.
- Evaluating forms and processes for software applications testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
- Experience with and understanding of agile development methodologies
Required Technical Knowledge
- Good experience with and understanding of development skills including Java or Node.js.
- Cloud technologies (AWS, GCP. Azure) and experience in configuring those, e.g: AWS S3, EKS, EC2, VPC.
- Design and Development experience in REST APIs using spring boot or node.js. SaaS architectural proficiency in building scalable, cloud-native microservices using technologies like, Kubernetes, Docker, APIs, Node.js, SQL, NoSQL
- Experience creating and implementing CICD process using Azure DevOps, Jenkins.
- Experience in any of API management platforms Apigee, MuleSoft, etc added advantage. Apigee experience preferred.
- Experience working under Agile Project Methodologies.
- Version Control: GIT
HP offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!