The onsite Service Delivery Associate (SDA) position is a customer facing role, responsible for successfully executing and delivering against our Managed Services commitments within our customer accounts. The SDA will build client relations to gain in depth knowledge of the customer environment and related business objectives to deliver HP’s world-class solutions in our high growth Managed Services business. You would act as a key supporting member of the Customer Account Team and be responsible for the onsite and remote provision of services for a major Enterprise customer leading the e-commerce, cloud computing, and digital streaming industry.
You will apply expert subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within the printing, imaging and compute space. As an SDA, you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery against contractual commitments including driving improvements in overall quality, Service Level Achievement (SLA), Total Customer Experience (TCE), and other related areas. You will work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment that requires positive approaches, can-do attuite, and demonstrated success at handling multiple stressors. Candidates must be self-contained, resourceful, and determined for success. You will work with customer, its contract workers, and HP technical teams on a daily basis and coordinate with peers in other regions to ensure a seamless and consistent customer experience in various markets across the globe.
- Provide on-site and remote device, application, and project delivery support according to changing contractual services and service levels
- Responsible for prioritizing and responding to incidents and customer requests including Install, Move, Add, Change (IMAC), device maintenance / Break-Fix events, software integration, minor device refresh and related project activity
- Maintain strong relationship with customers and other regional SDA peers
- Lead/contribute to team meetings, maintaining transparency of service strategy and key operational responsibilities
- Provide local or remote absence coverage for peers in other cities or regions.
- Build good professional working relationships with the client by understanding their unique business needs and acting as a trusted advisor
- Incident Management
- Identify performance issues proactively
- Solve technical problems on assigned hardware and software platform(s)/application(s) following standard protocols
- Work within strict time scales and elevate incidents within defined time windows
- Supplies management including supplies and paper installation as needed
- Perform routine hardware and software installations and/or configurations
- Problem Management:
- Use proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities.
- Change Management
- Configure system hardware, software, and network components to meet established standards
- Application of regular Software and Device patching and firmware updates as needed
- Complaint Handling:
- Respond to customer- relations problems promptly and appropriately
- Take ownership to ensure satisfactory completion of complaint, through engagement of appropriate resources
- Customer Relationship:
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met
- Work effectively in a multicultural environment
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Typically, 2 or more years of on-site customer support, involving Break-Fix and device trouble shooting experience desired.
- DevOps, ITIL/ITSM knowledge.
- Multi-cultural and cross-country experience desired.