Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Participates as a member of and leads development teams. Performs analysis of complex functional and business requirements. Prepares code stubs for others. Completes code to implement solutions. Designs solutions for others to code. Participates in cross-functional teams. Leads design activities May provide mentoring and guidance to other developers. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests. Represents team to client/customers.
- Demonstrates technical leadership, and exerts influence outside of immediate team. Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems. Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutions across one or more technology areas (e.g. Database Administration).
- Performs solution design. Applies HP and 3rd party technologies and leads design of highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
- Independently implements end- user or enterprise infrastructure or services of significant complexity.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for HP and customers. Mentors and consults with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues.
- Manages internal projects, Budget as detailed in Impact section Large/ complex/ single or multiple regions. May include detailed design of sponsors' high-level concept High risk.
- Manages stakeholder relationships
- Manages upper level stakeholder relationships.
- Lead the Project delivery technical Team
- Leads internal as well as external resources with a team size generally greater than 20 people from multiple countries.
- Mentors and encourages project team members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Advance Presentation Skills : Preparing executive summary slides, newsletter and good communication skills.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Hadoop, ETL tools like Talend or StreamSets, Azure tech stack, Synapse, ADF, SQLDW, PowerBI, Tableau, Thought Spot, Python, Spark, Data Bricks. Java, .Net; databases like SqlServer / Oracle; and Testing tools Experience of multiple full release cycles.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development (DevOps) methodologies and tools like Jenkins.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
- Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, Cyber security audit review process and an expert in testing tools.
- General Project Management. Customer/ Vendor Management. Business Analysis.
- Advanced Web technologies. Good verbal and written communication skills; influencing skills and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team. Demonstrated technical leadership skills.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!