Join us for a 1-year paid internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships provide a thoughtful balance of development, executive speakers, and meaty projects. (No fluff or paper filing here!) Interns will function as part of a semi-agile development team, delivering and maintaining product development hardware engineering applications. The intern will work to become a technical lead and program manager for projects that are aimed at enhancing our more than 10,000 end users experience.
- Translate abstract requirements into technical and functional requirements
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all project members are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Create and maintain project plans
- Actively participate in design meetings with the development team
- Prepare progress reports for senior management
- Oversee the implementation of project improvements
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Good communicator proficient with verbal and written English language
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve under pressure
- Basic understanding of the product development life cycle
- Fluent in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Agile
- Practical experience with a wide variety of product development tasks
- Collaborating with skilled teams of software developers, systems administrators, business process leads, and team leads, shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
- Opportunity to work with individuals from a broad degree of backgrounds
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!