You are Cloud Native and want to build solutions on a cloud infrastructure? Your heart beats for Kubernetes and you fancy coding? Become part of idealos department Platform Operations and do modern Site Reliability Engineering with us!
About your new role
- In an international and agile team environment, you manage the idealo Infrastructure-as-Code and develop our Cloud Computing.
- Your work focuses on the migration of services to the Public Cloud in collaboration with our Software Development Teams.
- You advance our container orchestration towards our understanding of “You-build-it-you-run-it”.
- You promote the development of our self-services and contribute to shaping idealos DevOps culture, therefore you perceive our software development teams as customers.
Skills & Requirements
- You gathered multi-year experience in Cloud Engineering and bring orientation for platform-as-code.
- You are well versed in managing Containers (Kubernetes).
- You utilize your programming experience to automate your daily work, CD does not only change your directory.
- You work solution oriented, apply your communicative competence and interpret your activities as supply of services.
- You want to work in a learning organization, you visualize error culture as something value-creating and ideally you are familiar with an agile working environment.