As a Junior iOS Engineer (m|f|x) in full-time or part-time at idealo, you drive the evolution of our award-winning e-commerce apps. We are a fully integrated and autonomous team that balances using proven technologies with cutting edge experimentation, delivering best in class user experiences and impact on idealo’s mission. We own our code and decide on the technical direction of our products. And we need support to grow further.
Your tasks and responsibilities
At idealo you are part of a cross-functional team that strives for great product and software development. You work closely with seasoned iOS engineers and an extended Android and Full Stack engineering team, POs, UX and UI designers and data analysts.
- We work as an agile team where you will be involved in product development from ideation to operating a product at scale.
- You are routinely working with modern technologies and practices on a high-quality Swift code base, allowing you to grow fast and gain experience efficiently.
- You have a positive impact on our culture, encourage knowledge sharing and contribute to technical discussions within the team.
Skills & Requirements
- You have gained first experiences in the development of native iOS Apps with Xcode and Swift, ideally also some experience with Objective-C.
- You are up to date with software design and architecture patterns, passionate about writing clearly readable, maintainable and testable code.
- You are an open, communicative team player, curious about solving interesting and sometimes complex problems.
- As an engineer, you are well-organized, and you can expect the same from the team around you.