As part of the Salesforce Team "Lightning" of idealo, you enable our Account Managers to do their job in the best possible way: helping our business partners to be as successful as possible with our international price comparison and shopping platform. You will be working with developers and internal stakeholders on improving processes that are audit-proof, while still maintaining a flexible platform. Our main focus is Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
The Team “Lightning´s” vision is “We empower you to start and finish an efficient day, we want to help you to make data driven decisions by providing you with innovative tools to support idealo strategic goals”.
About your new role
- You act as a proactive innovator of technology at idealo and serve as a business advisor to the stakeholders.
- You implement, maintain and reevaluate processes in the Salesforce environment integrate with software from other teams and conduct trainings.
- You customize our Salesforce platform with new objects, page layouts, record types, list views, queues, flow automations, reports, and dashboards etc.
- You are responsible for maintaining documentation, ensuring data integrity and security.
- You're a Master of governance limits and overall platform scalability.
- You will be working on additional projects and be able to shape them with your own creative ideas.
Skills & Requirements
- You have at least 3+ years of previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator or a similar role.
- You have an expert understanding of Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud that is always kept at the highest level and working knowledge of relational databases design concepts and data management
- You bring a good understanding of transforming business needs into technical solutions. Experience in working agile, data-driven and hypothesis-driven is a plus.
- At basic understanding of Salesforce coding (APEX, Java etc.) and Salesforce integration options and familiarity with basic testing concepts (QA) and deployment procedures.
- You are open to discussions, have an entrepreneurial mindset and are a strong team player.
- You have excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal. German is a plus.