Our mission is to make millions of users happy with individualized addressing and real wow features. Through close cooperation in cross-functional teams, with UX & Design, regular user tests, and A/B tests, we jointly ensure that we work in a customer-centric manner. In this way, we make our customer retention features even more relevant and ensure that customer activity is sustainably increased.
You know who is an Uncle Bob is, and you understand what he is talking about? Then we are looking for you to join our "Acquisition & Loyalty" product area to make our measures even more targeted.
About your new role
- Together with your cross-functional team, you drive the development of new features from concept to prototype to tested and performant features.
- We work in an agile way, and therefore you will accompany the entire development process from the idea to a product that hundreds of thousands of users use every day.
- Ecosystems around Angular or React, Spring Boot, and working with REST-based APIs are part of your daily work.
- You understand the basics of good design and design modern and functional interfaces using a pattern library and style guide.
- In addition, you design and implement scalable and highly available microservices as well as web applications running in our Kubernetes clusters or AWS.
- You contribute to the definition, creation, and operation of our platform and infrastructure such as CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, and alerting.
- You drive our innovation forward and strive for technical excellence.
- As a sparring partner of our product owner, you develop the best possible product.
Skills & Requirements
- With several years of experience in software development, you have a focus on frontend development and a solid understanding of web application development
- You are comfortable working with the following technologies:
- A front-end ecosystem built around Angular or React
- Java (Spring Boot), NoSQL and SQL databases (i.e., MongoDB and PostgreSQL)
- You live Test-Driven Development and don't see it as just a buzzword. It is a plus if you are also familiar with Domain-Driven-Design
- Concepts like Software Craftsmanship, Clean Code, Continuous Deployment are important to you
- You have a well-founded opinion and represent it - and respect it when others do the same
- You live an open feedback culture, have an agile mindset, and are highly motivated to work with the latest technologies
- Your passion is software development, and you like to share it with your team
- Our team is international, so we expect you to be fluent and confident in discussions
- Awesome extras:
- Experience with
- AWS and/or Kubernetes/OpenShift/Rancher and automation tools like Terraform
- Messaging queues/event streaming preferred Apache Kafka
- Experience with
- Very awesome extras:
- You are an active contributor to open-source projects
- You like to present your work at conferences and user groups