Dashboard Collection is an internal App Suite for the Corporate iPad: developed natively, agile, user-driven and in collaboration with Apple's Enterprise Design Lab. Started with the Dashboard App in 2015, the Suite has grown into an ecosystem of four iOS Apps, each featuring the unified design language, a distinct BFF and growing functionality driven by demand of the bank's advisory business.
Our development teams operate in a scaled agile approach in several locations. They are responsible for the complete software development life cycle; including ideation, implementation and operation.
Our four Apps are built with Swift 5 and are using Clean Swift as the App Architecture. The apps are consuming RESTfull services via own developed and hosted Backend for Frontends (BFFs). Data persistence is based on CoreData. With our continuous delivery pipeline we enable rapid iterations and shorten lead times to release.
- Design and development of core application modules
- Participation in meetings with the customer
- Maintaining project technical infrastructure (continuous integration, automated deployment)
- Task decomposition and estimation
- Peer review, mentoring
- Bug fixing, test writing
- You are very experienced in iOS development for customer oriented Applications on iOS platform (Swift 5)
- You are very experienced in client server architectures using HTTPS, REST and JSON
- You have a deep understanding of application architectures and code patterns
- You comply with Development and App standard as well as platform specific coding guidelines
- In addition you bring verifiable success and experience in agile software development for mobile apps on iOS platform
- Assurance of Quality and enhancement of integration of non-functional tests (Security, Performance, UX) in a continuous integration cycle
- Cooperation with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, UX-Designers, Security Specialists, internal and external developers as well as other groups for identification of scope
- Level-3-Support for customer oriented mobile apps and guarantee of a high degree of production stability and 5-Star Quality Apps
- Continuous software documentation
- You enjoy working in an agile and fast-paced environment with changing or competing requirements
- Git experience is a must