Luxoft is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is Luxoft's ambition.
Join our Development Centre in Spain and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
As a DevOps you will:
- Managing all components of software products;
- DevTeam support;
- Preparation of product releases;
- CI/CD pipeline tweaks;
- Configuration of on-prem Kubernetes cluster;
- Docker, docker-compose implementation;
- Investigations, PoC of using new technologies;
- Clarification of requirements to environments, meetings with clients and supportive departments;
- Prepare environment diagrams.
- Cloud (Azure or AWS)
- Bash scripting
Nice to have
- Test Automation
English: B2 Upper Intermediate