Our Customer is a Leading bank in Asia that provides a front to back integrated platform for straight through processing and risk management.
This is a multi-year initiative where different projects run in concurrence under the program's variety milestones. These streams include new product initiatives, new entity roll-outs and regulatory compliances.
We will have key roles in projects such as managing the scope, design and delivering requirements from front to back office with Excelian.
We are looking for talented and ambitious people. The roles are in the respective Functional, Test Management, Development, Test Support, Environment Management and Release teams. These units will collectively undertake scoping, design, building, testing and implementation phases to deliver the variety program milestones.
Opportunities are across Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and various other locations.
- Development of enhancements to the Murex MLC System.
- Hands on' developments in below areas:
- Understand the Risk limit structure E.g. Pre-settlement, Settlement, Notional
- System testing, trouble shooting, code review and quality control.
- Offer third level support to the production support team
Murex system in a Banking environment
RDBMS - Oracle
Nice to have:
Understanding of business requirements and able to assist users for their requirements and during validation process
English: A2 Elementary