About the team
The office of the CEO drives growth for Miro and helps bring to life our company vision to enable collaboration across geographic locations. Our team is dynamic: we have colleagues in Amsterdam, London, Munich, Berlin, Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Perm and we partner across functional areas: Sales, Finance, Legal, Marketing, HR and more. We operate in an agile environment where there is opportunity to drive results, solicit feedback for learning, improve ways of working, and develop personally and professionally while contributing to a people-focused corporate culture.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a self-motivated, organized and proactive individual to provide high-level administrative, operational and tactical support to our CEO and the Head of Operations. This is a multi-faceted role working in a global environment and leveraging your language skills in English and Dutch (Russian is a nice to have!) You will partner closely with the CEO to enable their efficiency and effectiveness, serving as a key enabler for business impact. Central to the role is your ownership over complex scheduling, correspondence and communications, meeting logistics, event organizing, and project management. You will also serve as the primary liaison internally among executives and employees as well as with external partners, applying a thoughtful approach to customer service. This role is ideal for someone who is goal-oriented and motivated by collaboration in a multicultural team environment.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline
What you’ll do
- Manage core administrative duties including agenda and expense management, official documentation, correspondence and ad hoc requests
- Act as the liaison for the office of the CEO both internal and externally, maintaining discretion, professionalism and collaboration at all times
- Manage complex calendar and scheduling requirements
- Manage end-to-end travel planning, logistics and visas, coordinating itineraries across multiple stakeholders
- Draft and manage executive correspondence and communications
- Coordinate with Office and Workplace management on space planning/logistics as needed
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Partner with internal stakeholders on projects, initiatives and events
- Support with key team events, meetings, presentations and offsite
What you’ll need
- 6+ years full-time executive support, reporting to one or more executives
- Fluency in English and Dutch required; Russian fluency preferred
- Highly proficient in Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar, and Google Docs as well as other productivity and collaboration tools
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with international travel coordination
- Experience in a high-growth and fast changing environment preferred
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!