About the team
The Organic Growth team plays a significant role in Miro's rapidly scaling growth, contributing tangible results to our international expansion.
The Organic Growth team is part of the overarching Growth Marketing function and partners very closely with other teams within this organization, such as Paid Search, Paid Social, and Lifecycle Marketing. Additionally, the team collaborates closely with other functions such as Brand Marketing, Analytics, Product, and Finance, resulting in a collaborative role.
About the role
In this role, you will drive initiatives and objectives to influence, shape, and execute the Organic Growth team's strategy in Spanish-speaking markets. In particular, you will own campaigns and partnerships for the Spanish-speaking markets, monitoring and analyzing campaign performance against plan in order to iterate and optimize for the future.
You will collaborate closely with other talented individuals in the Organic Growth team and across other acquisition channels, working as a team to significantly impact the company’s overall success.
This role offers a unique opportunity to apply your Spanish language expertise in a commercial setting. This is an ideal role for someone who is intellectually curious and motivated to discover, test and analyze how natural language can be optimized to create successful marketing strategies. As part of the Organic Growth team, your efforts in this newly created role will lay the foundation for the team as we scale up and expand.
What you’ll do
- Plan and deliver outreach campaigns that drive traffic, leads, and brand loyalty
- Seek out and develop long-term business partnerships with relevant Spanish-speaking bloggers and webmasters
- Use advanced tools and a hands-on approach to identify & reach out to top online influencers with whom we can collaborate
- Deliver effectively on strategic plans while continually monitoring and analyzing results
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the business impact of our work, and help inform strategy based on your observations and empirical data
- Review keyword strategies and website content as needed to ensure that idiomatic keywords and cultural language characteristics are optimized for Spanish-speaking markets
What you’ll need
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Previous experience in SEO or content writing is a huge bonus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability and willingness to self-learn and experiment
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities
- To be a team player who knows to collaborate with others
- A winning attitude with a constant urge to be a leader in your field
- A degree in marketing, economics, business, or a related field preferred
- Professional fluency in English and Spanish is required
- English expertise must include reading and writing with an understanding of regional idioms and slang across Spanish-speaking regions
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!