About the team
Miro is a successful and fast-growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. As of today, we are proud to support 15 million customers and an important group of those is Professional Service Providers / Consultants: think remote Agile Coaches, Tutors, Facilitators and similar. Miro has become a revolutionary product for them, empowering them to move from in-person collaboration to distributed collaboration. To further strengthen in this space and better cater to Consultants themselves, and also to their customers we are setting up a new engineering team in our Amsterdam hub.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead with a track record of leading cross-functional teams. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to own a complete vertical within Miro and implement product improvements throughout the whole Miro ecosystem.
What you'll do
- Hire and develop new talent
- Together with your team, build best-in-class product experiences for Consultants/Professional Services Providers and their customers
- Lead the Professional Services & Consultants engineering team; be a role model, technically strong to help your team develop and be able to be hands-on when needed
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer using Java or any other object-oriented language
- 2+ years of experience managing an engineering team including hiring, personal development, performance management, delivery management
- Experience working on customer facing software in a product company
- Experience with building services and APIs
- Experience with running a service (monitoring, alerting, SLOs/SLAs, etc)
Nice to have
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience in SAAS business
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Our tech stack
React, Java, Spring, Kubernetes
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 15 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!