About the role
The Technical Enterprise Product Marketing Manager will drive product marketing for a major product area and work with product teams throughout the complete product development cycle from determining product strategy for your respective product area and feature prioritization to competitive analysis, customer research, naming, positioning, packaging, monetization, and launch. As part of this team, you’ll help to shape the enterprise product by relaying customer feedback while building effective GTM plans for internal and external communication. PMMs at Miro work cross-functionally across product, web, design, content, acquisition, and more.
Successful PMMs at Miro think like general managers of their product area: flexible but constantly seeking mastery, with strong customer empathy, creative problem-solving ability, research, synthesis, and analytical skills. They must be able to flex from thinking about a high-level strategy to tactical marketing execution and possess a bias towards personal accountability and action.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Deeply understand and be an evangelist for the Miro product, particularly around Miro’s Enterprise product offering
- Conduct qualitative/quantitative research and analysis around the market, competitors, and customers
- Synthesize insights to present clear, data-driven recommendations to inform product and marketing strategy
- Partner with the product team on product strategy and act as the voice of the customer to balance team vision with customer needs.
- Translate technical details into product value for users, customers, and prospects
- Develop GTM strategies (pricing, packaging, and positioning) for our enterprise features
- Create and execute innovative strategies and launch plans to drive awareness, engagement, and product adoption
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product) to implement strategies
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback
- Strive to continually improve and optimize team processes
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience; enterprise saas experience required
- Experience with bringing enterprise features to market (e.g. administration, licensing, security, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a positive and collaborative personality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to switch regularly and rapidly between strategy and execution
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Decision-making orientation around customer benefit/value
- Ability to provide actionable, defensible feedback to cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent written and strong presentation skills
- English - native or bilingual proficiency
What's in it for you
At Miro, you’ll enjoy a scrappy startup environment, collaborative and thoughtful team members and a community of users that absolutely love our product. Along with competitive salaries and the full slate of benefits, Miro provides everything you personally need to get your job done. We are passionate about our mission and are lucky to see the impact of our work, every day! Miro is a distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Austin and Perm.
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!