About the team
Miro is building an open developer platform to support new use cases, extend the reach of Miro online, and integrate with 3rd party systems. Based in Amsterdam, the Platform team is a highly strategic new initiative that will empower developers to create engaging and powerful visual collaboration applications and experiences using Miro technology.
About the Role
As Director of Developer Relations, you will build a global Developer Relations team, to drive the growth and adoption of the Miro Developer Platform through developer advocacy and support.
What you’ll do
- Build, manage, and coach a distributed team of developer advocates and developer support specialists worldwide
- Nurture the growth of a healthy, respectful, and supportive developer community.
- Consolidate insights from developers about their needs, and advocate on their behalf within the Platform team
- Work closely with the Partnerships team to deliver high touch support to Miro’s strategic partner network
- Scale developer support from working closely with launch partners, to engaging with a large global community
- Manage the development and delivery of best practices, guidelines, and code samples, to support the development of high quality integrations
- Devise and execute a developer content and outreach strategy for engaging and educating developers
- Act as an ambassador for Miro in the developer community
What you’ll need
- 5+ years experience working in, or partnering with, an established and effective Developer Relations team
- 2+ years experience building and managing teams of software engineers and programme managers
- Experience supporting the growth of a successful public platform
- Familiarity with current trends in software development, including popular frameworks and toolchains
- You get a kick out of understanding the technical capabilities of a platform and communicating the potential to developers
- Experience building and engaging with developer communities at scale, including through events and online content
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, can empathize with technical audiences, and are comfortable with public speaking
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!