About the team
The Performance Marketing team plays a significant role in Miro's rapidly scaling growth, contributing tangible results to our international expansion.
The Paid Social team is part of the overarching Growth Marketing function and partners very closely with other teams within this organization, such as SEO, SEM, Paid Video, and lifecycle marketing. Additionally, the team collaborates closely with other functions such as Brand Marketing, Analytics, Product, and Finance, resulting in a collaborative role.
About the role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the acquisition team's strategy and operations focused on the video channels. You will own your own budget and objectives and significantly impact the team's overall success.
The role reports directly to the Head of Performance Marketing and will work closely with other talented individuals across other acquisition channels.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team and leave your mark as the team scales up. Your efforts will lay the foundation for the Acquisition Video team and contribute to the company's growth.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute effective strategies across multiple paid video channels
- Form hypothesis, design and execute tests, collect data and apply learnings to maximize the ROI of your campaigns
- Monitor and adjust budgets to achieve objectives
- Optimize video creatives and landing pages for acquisition campaigns
- Perform ongoing 1st and 3d party audience analysis and adjust targeting strategies
- Produce reports for management, providing insights and actionable recommendations
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience managing paid Youtube campaigns for performance on a large scale of + $100,000 a month (other channels are an advantage)
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in paid video performance marketing
- Experience using analytics tools/platforms and the ability to extract actionable insights from data
- Strong analytical skills and experience in generating acquisition reports
- Solution-oriented mindset
Nice to have
- You have worked in a similar role in a B2B SaaS company
- You own a degree in marketing, mathematics, economics, business or finance
- You speak another European language
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!