About the team
As Miro scales rapidly we want to overcome the pull of bureaucracy and to deepen collaboration in the People function by setting up empowered, cross-functional pods. These pods will rapidly innovate and deliver products and processes in global onboarding, manager development, collaboration & inclusion, company wide talent and performance management, and more. Each of them will have a Learning Program Managers as their backbone, complemented by designers, coordinators, and other specialists/partners. The Learning Program Manager Lead will ensure the pods are staffed with high-performing Learning Program Managers, and the workflows, coaching and toolsets needed to enable them.
About the role
It's an amazing time to be at Miro. We are changing the way people collaborate but can't do it without enabling our users. The Learning Multi-media Designer has many responsibilities including translating good instructional design into visually appealing resources, collaborating with the Brand team, and producing delightful videos, Miro boards, and visual assets. Your role will be critical in supporting the education of Miro's user base at scale.
What you’ll do
- Set up the Learning Program Manager model for Miro, including iterative design phases, project management, LMS utilization, and vendor management
- Staff all learning, agile, and people process pods with high-performing Learning Program Managers
- Hire, ramp, coach, and equip Learning Program Managers to play their roles and partner well with Learning Designers in pods
- While hiring, you will play a Learning Program Manager role directly in key pods, delivering 8-10 programs/quarter
- Serve as administrator for Learning platforms (LMS Workramp, partly Miro Boards, Atlassian, Loom/Zoom instruments for learning delivery) ; provide support of the day-to-day ongoing operation, issue resolution, maintenance, usage, analysis and administration
- Select, review and cultivate a small group of quality vendors to help us scale our offering
What you’ll need
- 10 years experience in learning program management / talent program management/instructional design fields
- 5 years coaching and managing learning program managers
- Working knowledge of Learning Management System (Workramp) and SCORM / xAPI standards experience
- Experience managing the development, logistics, delivery, and vendors for training at scale and pace within tight timeframes
- Ability to partnering with senior stakeholders
- Able to work with confidence in a hypergrowth environments
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!