About the team
The Organic Growth team plays a significant role in Miro's rapidly scaling growth, contributing tangible results to our international expansion.
The Organic Growth team is part of the overarching Growth Marketing function and partners very closely with other teams within this organization, such as Paid Search, Paid Social, and Lifecycle Marketing. Additionally, the team collaborates closely with other functions such as Brand Marketing, Analytics, Product, and Finance, resulting in a collaborative role.
About the role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the Organic Growth team's strategy and operations focused on organic search. You will own your initiatives and objectives and significantly impact the team's overall success.
The role reports directly to the Head of Growth Marketing and will work closely with other talented individuals in the Organic Growth team and across other acquisition channels.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team and leave your mark as the team scales up. Your efforts will lay the foundation for the team and contribute to the company's growth.
What you'll do
- Plan, develop, execute and assess SEO initiatives, including, but not limited to, monitoring and improving keyword rankings, organic traffic, conversion rate optimization (CRO), and content marketing
- Optimize existing web content to maximize search engine visibility
- Leading the technical optimization of the company website by delivering technical specs to other teams and executing audits
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of SEO programs on traffic, leads, and opportunities
- Create and monitor reports and dashboards to demonstrate progress toward goals
- Collaborate across the organization - with R&D, product, sales, customer success and other marketing teams - to achieve marketing goals and objectives
What you'll need
- 4+ years of SEO experience (in-house) with a proven track record of driving organic growth, preferably with large multilingual sites
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in organic search including on-site and on-page optimizations, technical optimization, developing content strategies, backlink strategies and other organic initiatives
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze large sets of data and numbers using Excel and other data platforms like Looker/Tableau
- Experienced with different SEO tools such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Buzzstream, Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- A strong ability to work with different teams and the ability to initiate independently
- A customer-centric approach, leading the marketing efforts with a strong understanding of the customer needs and the product
Nice to have
- You also have content writing experience
- You own a degree in marketing, mathematics, economics, business or finance
- You speak another European language
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!