About the team
The Organic Growth team plays a significant role in Miro's rapidly scaling growth, contributing tangible results to our international expansion.
The Organic Growth team is part of the overarching Growth Marketing function and partners very closely with other teams within this organization, such as Paid Search, Paid Social, and Lifecycle Marketing. Additionally, the team collaborates closely with other functions such as Brand Marketing, Analytics, Product, and Finance, resulting in a collaborative role.
About the role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the team's strategy and operations focused on organic search. You will own your initiatives and objectives and significantly impact the team's overall success.
The role reports directly to the Head of Growth Marketing and will work closely with other talented individuals in the Organic Growth team and other acquisition channels.
It is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team and leave your mark as the team scales up. Your efforts will lay the foundation for the team and contribute to the company's growth.
What you'll do
- Plan, develop, and execute SEO initiatives, including, but not limited to, deploying backlinks strategies and processes, conducting keywords research, coming up with SEO content strategies, monitoring and improving keyword rankings and organic traffic
- Research and find new ways and tactics to achieve backlinks to our site based on best practices
- Forecast, measure and analyze your initiatives’ impact on our overall SEO efforts and how they contribute to our keywords rankings
- Create and monitor reports and dashboards to demonstrate progress toward goals
- Collaborate across the organization with other teams to achieve marketing goals and objectives
What you'll need
- 2+ years of SEO experience (in-house) with a proven track record of deploying and managing outreach initiatives to drive organic growth, preferably with large multilingual sites
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in organic search, including outreach strategies, on-page optimizations, developing content strategies, and other organic initiatives
- Highly experienced with different SEO tools such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Buzzstream, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills to analyze large sets of data and numbers using Excel and other data platforms like Looker/Tableau
- A strong team player with the ability to work and initiate independently
- A customer-centric marketer, leading the marketing efforts with a strong understanding of the customer needs and the product
Nice to have
- You own a degree in marketing, mathematics, economics, business or finance
- You speak another European language
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!